When dealing with the Coronavirus, it’s more important than ever to ensure your home is properly protected. That’s why we here at Bath Solutions Etc. are taking every measure to properly maintain your home remodeling needs while ensuring your health is our number-one priority.
Our Digital Solutions
From online meetings and digital analyses of Bathrooms during planning phases, to social distancing practices and communication tools to avoid face-to-face interactions during in-home installation, we're implementing safety precautions that will allow you to maintain the home environment you need—while ensuring the safety that your family deserves.
For Bath Solutions Customers With Pending Projects
We remain open! We recognize that many of our customers have projects underway, and require our services for the safety and comfort of their homes. Please be assured that even under the latest state orders regarding the closure of businesses, our construction business is deemed essential, and is therefore able to operate to complete your project services.
We continue to follow the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety and welfare of our teams while providing these services. This includes:
- All of our team members have been trained to uphold safe hygiene practices under the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Our installers are equipped with the proper equipment including masks as part of regular OSHA requirements.
- We are vigilant in how we clean up in your home, and now more than ever are wiping common areas and digital devices down with single-use disinfecting wipes.
- Continuing to enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
Our Pledge To You:
· Maintain Regular Temperature Checks of Our Staff Members
· Wear Gloves at All Times
· Clean All Samples Before and After Appointments
· Make Online Video Quoting Technology Easily Accessible to Plan Projects via the Phone
· Allow for Easy Communication with Our Staff to Coordinate Installation in the Home—Without any Direct Engagement with Our Team
· Allow for Easy Communication with Our Staff to Coordinate Installation Outside of Your Home—Without any Installers Entering Your Home
For Those Interested In A Project With Us
We remain open!
While we recognize that your home renovation project may not be at the forefront of your mind today, we are still open and available to discuss your needs. In the interest of the safety of our teams and the public, we have closed our showrooms and are adjusting our standard in-home design and consultation process to be a virtual experience; if you have a computer or tablet, a tape measure, and 30 minutes of time to connect with one of our designers, we are still able to provide you with a firm price and to guarantee that price for 12 full months.
So whether you need your bathroom or shower remodeled, we are here to fulfill your home remodeling needs; keeping your home the safe space you need it to be in the process.
In fact, while you’re at home, give us a call or send us a chat!
We’ll be happy to teach you how to do the necessary evaluations to plan the improvements that you’ve realized you need while being cooped-up inside.
Call for a virtual consultation today!
Subscribe to Bath Solutions Etc.'s Blog